5 Watch Trends for 2017
What are the key elements that have the power to turn a new watch into a bestselling model in a split second? Some may point toward the manufacturer’s prestige and brand legacy; while others may argue that its price tag, durability, and timeless appeal are the crucial characteristics that separate a timepiece from the competition.
Knowing this, you may be wondering: what do the hottest 2017 watches have in common, and how can you select the most suitably envy-inducting model from the huge selection of appealing watches available from brands like Rolex, Lange and Sohne, and Hublot? s
5 Watch Styles That Are Worthy of Your Time and Money in 2017
If you’re looking forward to finding a great wristwatch that you could consider a smart long-term investment, start by taking a closer look to the particulars of the most desirable designer luxury watches, which are expected to attract an even larger category of buyers in 2017.
1. Bigger Western Watches with a High-Impact Design. First of all, you should note that, after delivering watches tailored to match the smaller wrists of Far East prospects, the global industry is now ready to focus on Western demands and expectations once again. Under these circumstances, the trendiest watches of this year will most likely reflect the alluring simplicity of Western styles, allowing clients to rediscover the timeless beauty of iconic pieces made of steel, a material choice that has always managed to maintain its popularity on the European market.
2. Versatile Pilot and Sports Watches. At the same time, some industry experts are inclined to think that pilot and sports watches will make a smashing comeback this year, unveiling a clear focus on smaller case sizing. In terms of design, many prospective buyers will be tempted to invest in versatile watches that facilitate the transition from casual daytime-appropriate outfits to more formal attire. Models with incontestable 24/7 appeal, such as the alluring, masculine Hublot King Power Unico Black Magic (48 mm), are statement pieces that can add instant appeal for any type of outfit, in any given circumstances.
3. Designer Watches with Decades of Tradition.In 2017, many buyers who appreciate the superior quality and exquisite detailing of luxury brands like Rolex, Hublot, or Lange and Sohne watches will turn their attention to iconic designer pieces that hardly need an introduction. This year, Cartier celebrates the 100 year anniversary of its timeless Tank model; this would be a fabulous opportunity for the brand to make a statement by launching a commemorative limited edition, and also a great chance for buyers to spend their money wisely on a statement, a rare collector’s item that will definitely increase its value in the long-term.
4. Improved Mechanical Models. In order to respond to the unique demands expressed by millennials, fashion powerhouses will most likely roll out several improved mechanical models that have what it takes to compete with the most popular connected watches. This year, companies are expected to play it safe by focusing on retro reissues, color updates, and increased celebrity endorsements.
5. Watches Featuring Innovative, Luxurious Design Elements. 2017 is the year when luxury watch buyers will be looking for extra shine and innovation, added in a stylish, non-ostentatious manner to classic watches we all know and love. From semi-precious stone embellishments to bold cuffs and unexpected color choices, like turquoise, all of these novelty factors add long-lasting appeal to the trendiest watches of the moment, which you shouldn’t hesitate to add to your collection.
- Halo Themes